Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Top 5 November Beauty Favourites

I thought I'd share with you guys my top 5 beauty favourites that I'm currently loving for the month of November. Here they are in no particular order:



1. Lush Buche De Noel facial cleanser 


I ran out of Angels on Bare Skin, and decided to give the Limited Edition Christmas cleanser a go. It's scrubbier than Angel and still manages to make my skin baby smooth.
The marzipan scent can be a little overpowering for some though.


2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder 


I love this powder for shine control. It's so translucent that I've found that getting a slightly too light or too dark shade in this doesn't matter, as the colour doesn't really show up. 
It's a great little compact that I carry around in my handbag that I use for touchups during the day. 


3. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum


Even though it's Spring in the southern hemisphere, I just discovered this shade and I love how versatile it is. You can apply a thin layer for a light berry-stained look, or you can build it up for a deep and sophisticated look. I know I'll be reaching for this in Autumn/fall and Winter time.


4. Skin 79 Triple Functions Orange BB Cream 


I much prefer this to Skin 79's pink BB cream. This one is much thicker and covers my blemishes better, it matched my skin tone perfectly, and doesn't make me look oily like the pink one does! Not to mention it's SPF 50, which is incredible. 
 

5. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Ivory



Lately my skin has been breaking out a lot, and I love how easy this concealer is to blend on the skin to cover blemishes. It's also one of my favourite concealers for covering dark circles - and it's one of my cheaper concealers, I got mine for $4 NZ. 


There you have it, those are my top 5 for November. I can't believe that Christmas is coming up in a few weeks and 2012 is nearly over. The weather is warming up nicely over here and it's looking to be a pretty warm Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. That Lipstick!
    Also
    I have nominated you lovely for the Liebster Award :) It's because i like your blog really. The link to my article for your nomination is: http://cherrielamode.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/the-liebster-award-nominations.html

    Have a lovely day :)
    xCherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. greate post!
    really want to try those bb creams but I seem to never be able to get hold of them
    where did you get yours?
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete