Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Fruities - Swatches and Review

As promised in a previous post (found here), I'm going to do quick swatches of the Rimmel Fruities nail polishes that I picked up a few months ago.....A bit long overdue, yes. But still!



 From L to R: Strawberry Fizz, Apricot Punch, Lemon Drop

I applied two coats of each polish. Here are my thoughts about each:
  • Strawberry Fizz - A strange fake strawberry smell, reminds me of soap? A bright bubblegum Barbie pink colour. Application was smooth and easy to work with.
  • Apricot Punch - Has a nice apricot smell, and is a lovely bright coral orange colour. Application is much the same as Strawberry Fizz.
  • Lemon Drop - Smells faintly of lemon dishwashing liquid. Runny and quite tricky to work with. Very streaky application.

I'd always wanted to try a yellow nail polish like China Glaze's Lemon Fizz, but at the price I wasn't that keen. I have to say that Apricot Punch is my favourite out of the polishes I purchased. Overall, these are fun summer shades. At the price, you really can't go wrong with these cheap and cheerful polishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment