Friday, October 7, 2011

Update + September Haul

Just a quick post to say that, no, I haven't died, I just haven't posted anything in ages! 
So here is a quick haul from September - I got a couple of bargains too!

Going clockwise: Burberry Weekend perfume mini, Australis eyeshadow palette in ?? (the label on the back is missing!), Australis eyeshadow palette in Exotics, Revlon Vintage Super Lustrous lipstick in Fire & Ice, L'Oreal Glam Shine 6h Gloss in Watermelon Fanatic, L'Oreal Made For Me Intense lipstick for Dark Blondes in Burning Rose, L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Classic Ivory, L.A. Girl nail laquer in Dainty

All of these were purchased from Priceline, except the L.A. Girl products, which are from Cos-Cut. The best bargains were the eyeshadows, which were $1 each! The L'Oreal lipstick and gloss were $2 each, and the Revlon lipstick was marked down to $18. 
However my favourite purchase from this lot would have to be the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer, which was $5, and was a pure impulse buy. Let me tell you, for $5, this is a great concealer! I might review it separately sometime soon.

That's all for now! :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment