Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rimmel Nail Polish Haul!

How has everyone been? I haven't blogged in a little while, been busy with work and travel!
So during my lunchbreak I popped into Big W and found that they were having quite the sale on cosmetics - particularly Rimmel. I got three nail polishes for under $10AU!
Their polishes are usually between $5-$8, but three for like $10??



Their Lasting Finish range are normally about $5 each, but they went down to $1.84 each! Too bad they only had one shade left - 239 Your Majesty, which is a shimmery silver. Still, I'm sure that silver will come in handy!
Then I picked up two polishes from the 60 Seconds range, which were $3.84 each! I've been dying to get some coral-coloured polishes, so I grabbed two different shades of coral - 415 Instyle Coral, and 430 Coralicious. Instyle Coral is more of a salmon pink, while Coralicious is a deep pinky red coral. Both look gorgeous and will be sure to brighten up any day :)


So overall I'm pretty happy with my haul. I recommend that if you're in Australia that you check out Big W sometime soon and pick up some polishes. They're so cheap, you really can't go wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment