Saturday, May 14, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Minis - Review 4/4

Hi everyone!  Hope everyone is well. The weather here has been terrible, we had a massive storm with heavy winds here this morning, but the sun is starting to come out :)

So I'm reviewing the final polish in the Katy Perry Collection: Not Like The Movies.
I heard a lot of different things about this polish, and a lot of people seem to really like it. But looking at the bottle, I guess I just couldn't understand why. I mean, it's a greeny silvery polish with fine silver glitter, and it does have a lot of depth to it. But I was still sceptical about it. It wasn't that I disliked how it looked in the bottle, I just didn't think that it could really look that good on my nails. So, I had to give it a go.





I applied two coats and took a handful of pictures, just because it does look different in every light. I found it to be more silver than green though. I've also decided that I quite like it :p It's a bit different, and the formula is fantastic, it's very easy to apply. I expected there to be small bubbles appearing due to the sort of polish this is, but there's no bubbles, it's completely smooth. It has a mirror-shine look to it, which I love.
...And that's it! That's the OPI Katy Perry Collection done. But I'm still slightly obsessed with nail polish. I must put reviews up on non-nail polish products..But I think I will keep reviewing polishes for just a bit longer :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment