Monday, May 2, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Minis - Review 2/4

This is part two of a four-part review of the OPI Katy Perry Minis, and today I'm reviewing Teenage Dream. You can view part one by clicking here.
Personally this is the polish in the collection that I have been looking forward to reviewing the most! When the collection was released, I was seriously considering buying a full-sized bottle of this one, but I ended up getting the minis instead so I could try each of them and decide for myself. So....here we go!



 Two coats in low light



 Two coats in sunlight

I seriously adore this polish. It's so cute, very easy to build and super girly and pretty.It has a Hime Gyaru feel to it, only less extreme!

Ok, now time to add a layer of black shatter. I'm reluctant to do this, but if I hate how it looks, I'll just have to repaint my nails :P

 ....Hmm. The glitter poking through under the cracks is kind of cute, but I seriously prefer wearing Teenage Dream without Black Shatter.

So overall, I am totally in love with Teenage Dream, and I intend to buy a full-sized bottle of the stuff, but personally I'm not that keen on wearing it with Black Shatter on the top. 
I feel like Black Shatter looks best over bright colours. However I do intend to pick up a bottle of Silver Shatter sometime soon (so be sure to check back!), and I have a feeling that Silver Shatter will be better suited to polishes like Teenage Dream.

Part three of my OPI Katy Perry Minis review will be taking a look at Last Friday Night.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is great. I love anything with glitters! :)
    BTW, nice blog. I followed you :)

    xoxo,
    Kat - misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty, right?
    Aww thank you so much! I'm now following you too :D

    ReplyDelete