Monday, May 9, 2011

OPI Dulce De Leche - Review

So a while back I promised to do a review of a nail polish that, at the time, I'd purchased recently. I took pictures and everything, but never got around to blogging about it!
But since I currently have some time on my hands (and am also currently obsessed with OPI nail polish), here it is, as promised. OPI's Dulce De Leche.

I bought this because I didn't own a nude nail polish, something that I could slip on that looks subtle and work appropriate. But I didn't really know which nude shade of polish to get, there's so many out there these days! So I looked around, did my research and found Dulce De Leche. I've read many great reviews about this polish, and it seems to compliment the skin tone of everyone who has worn it!

So I decided to give it a shot. I bought it, and tested it out. Here's how it looks:




I know the pictures aren't the best...But I'm pretty sure they are clickable and can be enlarged.
So here's what I think: I love love LOVE it. I would describe it as a milky, creamy, pinky brown. The word "creamy" just keeps popping up in my mind...To me it looks delicious! I find it very pretty for a nude nail polish (the idea of wearing a brown nail polish doesn't really appeal to me).
And it's definitely work appropriate. I ended up wearing this to my graduation and to a few job interviews as well. I think that this one is a keeper, and I don't regret buying it.
So if you're after an attractive nude polish, I would recommend giving this one a go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment