From this, I picked up a couple of things. I got:
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten (NZ$15)
- L'Oreal Nail Polish in Waters Edge (NZ$6)
- Rimmel Volume Booster lipstick in Hello!! (NZ$3)
So after this, my friend and I popped into the mall on the way home and I got more goodies! I bought three nail polishes:
- BYS Nail Enamel in Down The Rabbit Hole (approx. NZ$7) - Sparkly black polish
- Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Blue Me Away (approx. NZ$9) - Purple shimmer polish
- Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cherries (approx. NZ$7) - Greeny blue polish
Lastly, when I got home, I found that a small package I bought off TradeMe had arrived:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Birthday Suit
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Pink Please
Here's a pic of the whole lot.....
Overall I'm pretty pleased with this little haul. I'm also expecting a package with a few NYX lipsticks and lip glosses within the next week. I've heard so many good things about NYX products, so I can't wait to try them out!