Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mini Makeup Haul

So today I went with my friend to a makeup clearance in Wellington today, had mostly brands such as L'Oreal, Revlon, Maybelline and Calvin Klein, as well as various perfumes.
From this, I picked up a couple of things. I got:
  • Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten (NZ$15)
  • L'Oreal Nail Polish in Waters Edge (NZ$6)
  • Rimmel Volume Booster lipstick in Hello!! (NZ$3)
 Overall I'm pretty happy with what I got from there. I don't own a highlighter, but I'm hoping that the Revlon powder will do the trick for illuminating my skin. I'm also pretty pleased with the L'Oreal polish too, I've been after a greeny-blue polish for a while now.


So after this, my friend and I popped into the mall on the way home and I got more goodies! I bought three nail polishes:

  • BYS Nail Enamel in Down The Rabbit Hole (approx. NZ$7) - Sparkly black polish
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in Blue Me Away (approx. NZ$9) - Purple shimmer polish
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cherries (approx. NZ$7) - Greeny blue polish
 I also bought my first pair of cotton leggings from K-Mart for NZ$8. While I have no intention of wearing them as pants, I finally understand why people do....They are so freakin' comfortable! I'll wear these under skirts/dresses, around the house and for exercise :)

Lastly, when I got home, I found that a small package I bought off TradeMe had arrived:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Birthday Suit
  • Maybelline Color Sensational in Pink Please
 I bought the Maybelline lipstick to try, and the Rimmel one is to replace an existing one I own which I broke :( But hey, they were only NZ$6 each.
Here's a pic of the whole lot.....




Overall I'm pretty pleased with this little haul. I'm also expecting a package with a few NYX lipsticks and lip glosses within the next week. I've heard so many good things about NYX products, so I can't wait to try them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment