Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nice Little Haul

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting anything in AGES. I've been super busy and I just got back from a week in Australia. However I did pick up some goodies on my trip, for some very good prices. I just can't resist buying makeup and products!


Sorry about the blur, but I'm sure you guys can work out what I've got here.
Going (kinda) clockwise, I got:
  • Ecotools angled eyeliner brush
  • Rubi nail polishes in Sally (light pink), Disco Nights (metallic) and Purple Haze (Lilac)
  • Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD blush in Screen Siren
  • OPI Katy Perry mini nail laquers
  • Prestige my Brow pen
  • Australis Paparizzi Perfect HD tinted moisturiser in Light/Medium
  • 10.0.6 Oil Absorbing mud mask
  • Covergirl Exact Eyelights for Hazel Eyes
  • Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Anti-oxidant Berry
Overall, a nice little haul. I got the Rubi nail polishes for free, the Covergirl eyeshadow was half price, and the Katy Perry minis were AU$20 from Duty Free. Can't wait to review all this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment